In an effort to keep your child and our teachers safe, we have made the following changes to our Summer Camp schedule and format. Please note, based on recommended guidelines, these changes may be modified.
- Camps will be 3 hours long.
- Camp size will be reduced to a max. of 8 children.
- Staff and children will wear masks during the camp.
- Children will be signed in and signed out by our staff outside the studio.
- On Day 1, each camper will be given a package with all the tools needed to create their projects for the week. This package will be accessed only by your child. There will be no tools shared by the children or the staff during the camp week.
- Bathrooms and other common areas will be disinfected before, during and after each camp session/day.
In-Studio Camp Weeks: Week of
7/6 - 7/10 (FULL - Wait List)
7/20 - 7/24 (FULL - Wait List)
7/27 - 7/31 (FULL - Wait List)
8/10 - 8/14 (FULL - Wait list)
8/24 - 8/28 (FULL - Wait list)
8/31 - 9/4 (FULL - Wait list)
Handbuilding: For ages 5 and up:
9 am to 12 pm $260/week
If you are looking for a longer camp day, check out our collaboration with our neighbors...
Clay and Cooking Camp: Kids Clay Room and Oui Chef
A morning of clay handbuilding and an afternoon of cooking! Kids registered for the week for both camps can be dropped off at Kids Clay Room (2646 N. Halsted) at 9 am and picked up from Oui Chef (2622 N. Halsted) at 4 pm. We will walk the kids over to their cooking camp at 1 pm.
SUMMER CAMPS - HANDBUILDING ONLY
(Prefer an online camp? Check out our Virtual Mini-Camp option)
We are excited to launch our revised Summer Camp schedule!
Children will explore different clay techniques and create fun and unique projects. Pinch, coil and slab techniques taught and used to make a different project each day. Children paint their projects using underglazes. We will have a pre-determined set of projects for each week.
KIDS CLAY ROOM
a pottery studio for children.