KIDS CLAY ROOM
a pottery studio for children.
2646 N. HALSTED ST. CHICAGO, IL 60614
Handbuilding Parties - For ages 5 & up (Max 16 children)
- 1 hr 45 min party
- An additional 15 minutes before the party to set up and 10 minutes after to wrap up.
- Pricing: (Max. 16 -18) For up to 8 children: $360. $40/each additional child.
- Example project options: Pencil holder, mug, plaque, picture/mirror frame, vase, scene.
- Up to 4 adults can stay.
Additional Birthday Party information
- Parties are usually scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays but weekday and after school party times may available.
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve a party date and time slot. There will be no refunds/credits for cancellations within 3 weeks of the date of your party. We are unable to hold spots until payment is received.
- Since we do not have regular business hours, please contact us to set up a time to visit the studio. We will be happy to show you our space and project options.
- We need a final head count and a decision on the project at least 3 days before the party so we can prep. accordingly.
- Fired pieces will be available for pick up approximately 3 weeks after the party. They will be put in bags and label them with each child’s name. The host family is responsible for picking up all the bags upon receiving a pick up an email from us. Alternatively, party guests can pick up pieces on pre-scheduled dates and times.
To schedule a party or for more information, please submit an inquiry form, call us or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handbuilding Parties: The birthday child picks the project and we will assist the children in making it. Handbuilding parties are perfect for both boys and girls. Got a theme in mind? We can suggest projects accordingly. For ages 5 and up.
Please note, our parties are:
- For kids ages 5 and up
- Limited to 16 - 18 kids and 4 adults (Drop-off)
All kids birthday parties include:
- Clay, tools, glazes and firings.
- Choice of project. (We will be happy to suggest or come up with a new project based on a theme). Check out or project option of our GALLERY page!
- Step by step instruction by our teachers and assistance in making the project.
- The last 1/2 hour for food. (Want to skip the food? Schedule a Private Workshop instead.)
- Table cloths, plates, cups, napkins and forks. We will set up and clean up.
- Completed pieces wrapped in individual bags for pick up (in approximately 3 weeks).